RCIO 2008: Applying psychology to everyday life
This first RCIO hosted by UTC's graduate program in I-O psychology was a great success. The focus was broadly on the many ways in which applied psychology can be useful in improving many aspects of our daily lives. Invited presentations covered a variety of topics, including the following:
- Dr. Chris Cunningham, Overview of Occupational Health Psychology.
- Dr. Rod McCloy, Unproctored Internet Testing: Issues and an Applied example.
- Dr. David Ross & Judge Neil Thomas, Overview of Psychology and Law.
- Dr. Bill Attenweiler, Employee Wellness Survey.
- Dr. Melissa Gratias, Working with executives - Why Organization Pays.
- Dr. Mark Anshel, Overview of Sport Psychology.
- Dr. Beverly Burke, Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Dr. Lisa Burke, Transfer of training.
- Dr. Michael Aamodt,Conducting Salary Equity Analyses in Organizations.