Research Day Poster/Display Presentation Form
Please fill out the form to the right to get on the list of presentations for Research Day.
This form is for a Poster/Display Presentation ONLY. If you want to do a platform presentation, please fill out that form here.
- This form must be submitted by February 28, 2014.
- Only those who have received confirmation that their submission has been accepted will be allowed to display their poster. If you do not receive confirmation within two business days, please call the Office of Partnerships & Sponsored Programs at 4431.
- We will use the information from the form to develop event materials, so please list all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials (i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- Students requesting to present MUST include the name of their faculty advisor.
- Common poster sizes are 36 X 48 inches or 4 X 7 feet, but any size poster is welcome up to 4 X 7 feet. It is important that you communicate the type of poster (hard board, laminated poster, or trifold/standalone) for placement planning purposes.
- Displays other than posters are welcome. If you will not have a poster, simply type "N/A" in the poster size box on the form, and describe your display in the poster medium box on the form. Displays can include anything from a model of a house to a robot or a sculpture. Accommodations can be made for almost anything. Please contact Baley at 1743 if you have any questions about what displays are acceptable.
- Poster set-up is from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. on March 21, 2014.
- Posters must be removed from the University Center by 3:00 p.m. on March 21, 2014.
- The poster author or a representative from the research team must be present at the poster from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, at a minimum. NOTE: Research Day organizers are not responsible for the security of your poster in your absence.
- If you have any questions, please call Baley Whary at 1743.