Research Day Platform Presentation Form
Please fill out the form to the right to get on the list of presentations for Research Day.
This form is for a Platform Presentation ONLY. If you want to do a poster or display presentation, please fill out that form here.
- This form must be submitted by February 28, 2014. Please submit your form early; there are only 20 time slots for presentations and they will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only those who have received confirmation that their submission has been accepted will be allowed to present. If you do not receive confirmation within two business days, please call the Office of Partnerships & Sponsored Programs at 4431.
- We will use the information from the form to develop event materials, so please list all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials (i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- Students requesting to present MUST include the name of their faculty advisor.
- Platform presentations can include any kind of performance including speeches, musical or dramatic performances, or robotic demonstrations, but must be limited to 12 minutes with 3 minutes for questions. Time limits will be strictly enforced to ensure that all presenters have equitable time.
- Individuals using PowerPoint (or other presentation software) in their presentations are urged to bring the presentation to the UC Chattanooga Room A between 1:00 and 5:00 PM on March 20 (Thursday) or 8:00 - 9:00 AM on March 21 (Friday) to load on the computer prior to the start of the presentations.
- Presentations begin at 9:30 AM and last till 3:00 PM. Please indicate your availability within these parameters on the form.
- Presenters should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their presentation. Doing so enables you to be respectful of your fellow presenters.