- Graduation from an accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program and current RN licensure
- Be eligible to return to the last educational institution and meet UTC continuation standards (see Transfer Admissions).
- Show a “C” (2.0) average on all postsecondary (college) courses.
Summary of Application Process
More detailed information is available in the Gateway Applicant Guide (Adobe Acrobat format).
- Contact a program advisor by e-mailing email@example.com to discuss the courses you'll need.
- Enroll in the University using the online application well in advance of the admission deadlines (November 15 for January cohort, June 15 for August cohort). Once you've applied, you may check your admissions status online.
- Ask your high school and colleges to send official transcripts to RN-BSN Gateway Program, UTC School of Nursing, Dept. 1051, 615 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403.
- Complete the Gateway application and ADA Statement to apply to the program.
- Remember to check your admissions status regularly to be sure you are on track to meet the deadlines.