- Graduation from an accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program
- 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Current RN license
For a printable format, see the Gateway Applicant Guide.
- Contact a program advisor by calling (423) 425-5624 or e-mailing email@example.com to discuss the courses you'll need.
- Enroll in the University using the online application well in advance of the admission deadlines (November 15 for January cohort, June 15 for August cohort). There is a $30 application fee. Choose “Pre-Nursing” as your
major. If you have previously attended UTC you will apply for “re-admission” and do
not need to pay the fee. Once you've applied, you may check your admissions status online.
- Ask your high school and colleges to send official transcripts to UTC Undergraduate
Admissions, Dept. 5105, 615 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403.
- Complete the Gateway application and ADA Statement to apply to the program.