Orientation Leaders (aka "Flight Instructors") are some of Chattanooga's best and brightest! These students act as a resource for incoming students and their parents during each of our Orientation programs by providing accurate information about academics, services, and opportunities at the University. Their role is vital to the success of Chattanooga's Orientation programs. Check out this year's group of Flight Instructors!
Orientation Leaders provide support by...
- Assisting in the preparation of all Orientation programs.
- Facilitating small group discussions with incoming students.
- Serving as guides to help students and parents navigate both the physical campus and University processes.
- Providing information about the many resources and opportunities available to students on campus.
- Modeling the look and actions of the ideal student, committed to the betterment of the University.