Parent & Family Orientation
UTC Orientation is a family experience and as such we offer optional programming for parents, family members, and guest which takes place on the same day(s) as your student's Orientation! Whether you are a parent, guardian, significant other, etc. we recognize the important role you've played in helping get your student this far. We want to invite you to learn more about the University and the many resources and opportunities it provides; and allow us to welcome you and your student to the UTC family!
During Parent and Family Orientation you will...
- be welcomed by UTC administration and Orientation Leaders.
- be offered a campus tour.
- learn about the many student resources offered at UTC.
- have the opportunity to meet with Financial Aid, Housing, and other departments of interest
- attend student life sessions.
- sign up for the UTC Parent & Family Association and MUCH MORE!