The UTC Department of Mathematics offers a minor in Mathematics. The minor in Mathematics requires 27 hours in Mathematics. A student completing the minor must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA on the 3000-4000 level Mathematics courses and at least two of the 3000-4000 level Mathematics courses must be taken at UTC.
Required Coursework for the Mathematics Minor
- Math 1950 - Calculus with Analytic Geometry I
- Math 1960 - Calculus with Analytic Geometry II
- Math 2200 - Elementary Linear Algebra
- Math 2450 - Introduction to Differential and Difference Equations
- Math 2560 - Calculus with Analytic Geometry III
- 9 hours of coursework at the 3000-4000 level
For more information on Mathematics coursework, please consult the Undergraduate Catalog.