Photocopy services at UTC are provided by Ricoh.
- Self-Service Copying
- Copy machines located on the Ground and 1st floors of UTC Library (floor maps).
- Copies cost $.10 per page
- Payable in Campus Points on your MOCS Card or charged to a department with a 10-digit account number.
- Full-Service Copying
- Copy Center located inside the 24/5 Space on the 1st floor of UTC Library
- Hours are from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Thursday and from 8:00am to 5:00pm on Friday
- Copy services start at $0.05 plus tax per page for b/w
- Payable in cash, checks payable to UTC, Campus Points, or charged to department with 10-digit departmental account numbers
- Additional Ricoh Services
- Faxing ($0.40 per sheet plus tax for incoming and $0.50 per sheet + tax outgoing)
- Postage stamps ($0.49 per stamp)
- USPS mail drop-off
- Laminating ($0.85 plus tax per 8.5'' x 11'' sheet)
- Color copies ($0.50 plus tax per page)
Direct any library-related photocopy questions to the Copy Center by visiting them on the first floor in the UTC Library or calling (423) 425-1708 or by email.
Additional services (e.g. folding, binding, cutting, transparencies) are also available at the main Ricoh facility in Room 208 of the UTC Administration Building. The number there is (423) 425-4092.
Scanners are located in three areas of the library:
- Ground Floor: Epson Perfection V330 Scanner (next to the microfilm machines)
- Second Floor: Epson WorkForce GT1500 Document Scanner (located in the Information Commons)
- Third Floor: Epson Expression 11000XL Hi-Res Photo Scanner (located in The Studio)
*Photocopying and scanning are governed by U.S. copyright law, and by national, regional, and state guidelines.