How to 3D Print at the UTC Library
Do you have something you'd like to replicate? The Studio offers 3D scanning for objects roughly the size of a 8 in. cube.
Designing in 3D
Ready to try designing your own object? The Studio can help you get started.
Here are some of our favorite programs:
- A great place to get started if you've never done any 3D modeling before
- Web-based and free, but you will need an account
- A move advanced program for people looking for something more robust
- Often used in Interior Design
- Available on Studio Computers.
If you’re interested in starting to learn 3D modeling to make your own designs, Studio is happy to help you. Just make an appointment here.