Finding and Borrowing Course Reserve Materials
How do I find Reserve items?
Use the search box for reserve items by instructor name, course ID (i.e. ENGL1020), or keyword (ex. Mineral Box).
How do I access reserve items?
Online Reserves — click "View Now" to access online materials.
- UTC ID and password required for off-campus access.
- Adobe Reader or another viewer is required to open PDFs.
- Additionally, check the UTC Learn site for your course for further assigned readings.
Physical Reserves - (books, box of rocks, videos, etc...) can be checked out from the Library's Circulation Desk on the first floor of the UTC Library.
- A valid Mocs Card is required to check out items.
- Loan periods for reserve items are 3 hours in-library, 24 hours, 3 days, or 7 days as determined by your instructor.
- You can check out up to 5 reserve items at one time.
- Fines for reserve items accrue at .25¢ per hour late.