Faculty Course Reserves
Course reserves allow authorized UTC users access to supplementary course materials and readings. Items are typically restricted to in-library use for a limited time period. Beginning Fall Semester 2014, course reserves are limited to physical items like books, cds, dvds, and objects. All electronic files should be placed as course readings within UTC Learn. Please see our announcement for more information about electronic reserves. Faculty can request scanning of items for posting/publishing to the UTC Learn.
- Please allow sufficient time for processing. The library processes reserve materials as they come in. We strive for a 24-hour turnaround time; however, during peak times at the beginning of semesters it may take longer.
- If you would like to use current reserve items for a subsequent semester, simply let us know that you'd like to reactivate a course.
- All reserve items, not reactivated, will be removed from the system on week following the last final exam day of the spring semester. See takedown calendar for dates.
- See the Submission Guidelines for more information on course reserves.
- In lieu of placing items on electronic reserves, faculty can request items be scanned and emailed for publishing/posting in UTC Learn.