Course reserves allow authorized UTC users access to supplementary course materials and readings. Items are typically restricted to in-library use for a limited time period. Some items are available full text online. Faculty can request scanning of items for posting/publishing in UTC Online Learning Management System (aka Blackboard).
- Please allow sufficient time for processing. The library processes reserve materials as they come in. We strive for a 24-hour turnaround time; however, during peak times at the beginning of semesters it may take longer.
- If you would like to use current reserve items for a subsequent semester, simply let us know that you'd like to Reactivate a Course.
- All reserve items, not reactivated, will be removed from the system on week following the last final exam day of the spring semester. See take down calendar for dates.
- See the Submission and Copyright Guidelines for Course Reserves for detailed information.
- In lieu of placing items on electronic reserves, faculty can request items be scanned and emailed for publishing/posting in Blackboard