- You are responsible for all items checked out in your name.
- Do not check out items for other people.
- Do not depend on other people to return items for you.
- Note the time or date your borrowed materials are due. Overdue notices are sent as a courtesy, but it always is your responsibility to return materials on time.
- The library uses university email accounts for notification of available materials, overdue notices, and late fees. It is the borrower's responsibility to forward mail from these accounts to commercial email accounts if they are used. Lack of mail delivery does not excuse the borrower from responding to any notices.
- If you receive an overdue notice for materials that you believe you returned, please reply to the notice so library staff have all the information necessary to investigate.
- Report lost items promptly.
- Abuse of library privileges may result in the loss of said privileges. Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to, repeatedly not returning materials on time, not paying fines or fees, and damage of library materials or facilities.