Setting Up Your Library Account
- If you have never logged into your UTC Library Account, you will first need to create a password.
- After landing on the library account page, you will need to click on the "Set/reset
Your user name, which is your UTC ID, will have already been created by the library. Type it in and click on the "Request new password" button. A link to establish a password will be sent to your UTC email account.
*Note- if you are an alumnus or community borrower, your username will be the barcode number on your borrower card. The password email will be sent to the personal email account you specified when you registered for your library card.
- Follow the link provided in the email and establish your password.
- Go back to the initial sign in screen and log in with your UTC ID and new password. Once you've logged back in, click on
your name and "My Account" in the upper right hand corner of your browser to reset
- If you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us.