Forms and Policies
- 3D Printing: submit a design and have us print out a 3D object
- Contact Us: direct all questions, suggestions, compliments or problems here
- Multiple Laptop Request: request a group of laptops for special events or unique needs
- Request a Group Room: reserve a study room for your group
- Request an Interlibrary Loan: register for our Interlibrary Loan service
- Request a Research Appointment: get help with a paper, project or research-related topic
- Request a TBR/UT Card: request a TBR/UT library card as a distance learning student
- Studio Consultation Request: request a consultation with Studio staff.
- Studio Project Help Request: request help with inventive class projects.
- Suggest A Purchase: make a purchase recommendation for UTC Library
- Workshop Registration: sign up for one of our many library workshops
- Writing and Communication Center: sign up for assistance with a variety of writing needs
Forms, Faculty Use
- Book A Library Class: schedule a librarian-led instruction class
- Book A Workshop: schedule a librarian-led workshop
- Classroom Calendars: read use policies and view calendar schedules
- Collection Enhancement Initiative: take part in UTC Library's annual Enhancement Initiative
- Course Reserves: place materials on course reserves
- Scanning Services: request scanning of your course materials for reserves
- Proxy Borrowing: allow others to check out materials on your behalf
- Ask An Archivist: direct questions pertaining to Special Collections here
- Instruction Sessions: schedule an archivist-led instruction class
- Research Appointments: take advantage of unique materials in our collections
- Borrowing from Other Libraries: learn when and how to borrow from other libraries
- Building Use and Conduct: guidelines for use of library space
- Checking Out Library Materials: learn what you can check out from UTC Library
- Computing Resource Use: guidelines for use of library computers and other tech
- Course Reserves for Students: learn how to check out class materials placed on hold
- Special Collections and Archives: terms and conditions of working with unique materials
- Studio Borrowing Policies: terms and conditions for borrowing items from the UTC Library Studio.
Got a question that's not covered here? Contact us.