New to UTC Learn? Use the resources in this section to get started, and visit the Current Students FAQ for common questions about UTC Learn.
Check that your computer system meets UTC Learn System Requirements.
- Logging into UTC Learn: You can access UTC Learn by visiting http://www.utc.edu/learn/ and clicking the UTC Learn Login button. You may also click the UTC Learn link at
the top of any UTC page.
- Navigating UTC Learn: From the Courses tab for your desired class, use the Course Menu on the lefthand
side of the Homepage to navigate through course content areas.
- Submit an assignment: Within your course in UTC Learn, access the content area where the assignment is
located. Click on the link to open the assignment. You may enter your response in
the Assignment Materials text box editor or attach a file using the Browse My Computer
button. See your syllabus or assignments' instructions for your instructors' preferences.
Add any additional comments and click Submit.
Take Test/Test setting Recommendations:
Access the desired course in UTC Learn and locate the Test link in the appropriate
content area. Click on the name of the test to access the Test. Test questions will
appear underneath the instructions and timer. Make sure to select the Save Answer
button before moving on to the next question if the question does not auto save. Your
answer should automatically save when you navigate to the next question. When you
are done, select the Save and Submit button. Review Test Recommendations before take
a Test in UTC Learn:
- Turn off pop-up blockers
- Close other software you may be running
- Give yourself enough time to take the test in one sitting
- Do not navigate away to other websites
- Keep your browser active
- Use UTC Learn navigational buttons to navigate through the test (do not attempt to use your browsers back button)
- Read test instructions from your instructor thoroughly and ask your instructor any
test related questions BEFORE beginning the test