Enrich your course with content selected and designed to reach course objectives and
learning goals. Add your syllabus, PowerPoints, URL links and more. Enhance your
course with YouTube videos, Flickr photos, or SlideShare presentations.
What do you want to do?
- Add a file (Word, .pdf, PowerPoint, Video or other) to my course
- Organize my course into folders or learning modules
- Add a video (PDF), image (PDF), or audio (PDF) file
- Add a URL (website link) (PDF)
- Create a Course Link (PDF)
- Use Mashups (YouTube videos, Flickr photos, or SlideShare presentations) (PDF)
- Create an Assignment, Test or Survey (Assessment)
Building Content: Add File
Use the Build Content function to add and organize course materials - documents, audio,
links, folders, course links, YouTube Mashups, and more.
Simple Steps to Adding a File: From the course menu select a Content Area (e.g. Syllabus or Assignments) → Select Build Content → select Item → Give it a name, description (instructions) and attach the file by browsing your computer → Submit
Available Tutorials: Add File (PDF), Attach Files to Course Item (PDF)
Using Folders or Learning Modules
Content items are containers that display content directly on the page or link to
content. To build your course, you may wish to add items and also attach documents
and files (images, presentations, etc.) to those items. Once created, items are added
within content areas located in your main course menu.
Available Tutorials: Create a Content Folder (PDF), Create Learning Modules (PDF)