Required forms for Undergraduate Studies:
Required forms for Graduate Studies:
Please return completed forms to: Office of International Student and Scholar Services
Dept. 4755, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
648 Oak Street, Room 206 Race Hall, Chattanooga, TN 37403
Current International Students
- Spring 2016 Health Insurance Information and Waiver Request Form for UTC International Students (Deadline for Submission: December 7, 2015)
- UTC international student health insurance information
- Download your UnitedHealthcare insurace card
International Transfer Students from other US universities/colleges
COST ESTIMATE OF EXPENSES
All international applicants requiring an I-20 should submit official proof of financial support before an I-20 will be issued.
The cost estimate of expenses is updated each academic year. Official tuition rates are set each year by the UT Board of Trustees during the months of July/August. Costs are subject to change without notice.
- Original document(s) issued directly from Bank (photocopies, scanned copies, and/or faxes are not accepted.
- Written in English (any supplemental translations must be certified)
- Funds must be “liquid” (such as checking or savings). Business accounts or insurance policies are not accepted.
- Indicate exact balance of the account
- If not US currency, provide the exchange rate
- Dated within 6 months of intending term beginning date
- Certified document (all pages signed and stamped by a bank official in a color other than black)
[Assistantship or scholarship letters; loan or award letters stamped or certified by a lending institution; original bank letters signed by a bank official; original bank statements issued directly from the bank]
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms. The reader may be downloaded from: