Total Credit Hours 120
General Education credit hours 41
Credit hours in integrated major 45 (inc. capstone)
Electives to complete 120 hours xx (variable)
Total hours must include:
Upper division credit hours 39
Upper division hours within integrated major 21
In order to get started in the program, you must:
- Watch the BIS Information Video
- Visit the BIS website and read about the program. Carefully consider if the program is for you.
- If you are a currently enrolled student at UTC,
- If you are not currently enrolled as a student at UTC, you need to apply for admission to UTC
- Follow the link to "Applying for Admission".
- Read the information located under the "Financial Aid" link.
- Complete the BIS program questionnaire
- Once you are admitted to UTC, email the BIS Director, Dr. Potts (Gretchen-Potts@utc.edu), your completed program questionnaire with a request for adviser assignment.
- While you await adviser assignment, select classes in your chosen concentrations for your BIS degree.