Advising is an integral component of your degree. Here are the steps for advisement in Integrated Studies:
- Students interested should first visit our website and view the "Getting Started" video.
- After viewing the video, please complete and submit the Integrated Studies Inquiry Form.
- Madison will schedule an appointment with Dr. Potts or Dr. Patterson within 2 business days.
- Students are initially listed as Pre-BIS: Integrated Studies majors.
- Students must complete an application for acceptance into the program after completing 42 hours or one semester after switching to Pre-BIS.
- Applications are evaluated by the Integrated Studies Committee.
- Application submission deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester: the Friday before Fall Break (10/16/2015)
- Spring Semester: the Friday before Spring Break (3/11/2016)
- Summer Semester: the first day of Summer II Session (6/29/2016)
Every semester, you will meet with your adviser to select your classes for the next term. This will be done in a group advising session, with Dr. Potts and Dr. Patterson facilitating the session.