Advising is an integral component of your degree. Here are the steps for advisement in Integrated Studies:
- Students interested should first visit our website and view the "Getting Started" video.
- After viewing the video, please complete and submit the Integrated Studies Inquiry Form.
- The Integrated Studies Office will schedule an appointment with Dr. Potts or Dr. Patterson within 2 business days.
- Students should switch their major to Pre-BIS: Integrated Studies after meeting with Dr. Potts or Dr. Patterson, should they choose to matriculate in Integrated Studies.
- Students must complete an application for acceptance into the program after completing 42 hours or one semester after switching to Pre-BIS. This application must be typed and submitted in Word format (either .doc or .docx) as an email attachment to Dr. Patterson.
- Application submission deadlines fall on the last business day of the month indicated:
- Summer Semester: 05/31/2016
- Fall Semester: 09/30/2016
- Spring Semester: 02/24/2017
Every semester, you will meet with your adviser to select your classes for the next term. Contact Dr. Patterson (Sumer-Patterson@utc.edu) to schedule an appointment.