Add a MocsPrint Printer to Your Personal Apple iOS Device
The GoPrint Mobile app only supports certain file types that are listed below. The maximum file size for printing files from the GoPrint Mobile app is 50MB.
Printing photos is not directly supported on iOS at this time, but is coming soon. You can still print photos by uploading them to Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive from your phone and then using GoPrint Mobile to print from these programs.
Supported File Formats
- DOC, DOCX
- GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- HTM, HTML
- PPT, PPTX
- RTF, TXT
- XLS, XLSX
- Open ‘App Store’
- Under the ‘Search’ field, enter ‘GoPrint Mobile’
- Purchase the ‘GoPrint Mobile’ app for $4.99
- The GoPrint Mobile app is made by BreezyPrint Corporation, so don’t purchase the wrong app!
- Once the app is installed, select ‘Print Document’, ‘Print Website’, or ‘Print Clipboard’
- Documents, pictures, and other supported file types must be printed from a supported cloud storage service.
- Select the location of the printer you would like to print to from the interactive GoPrint map
- Select the printer you would like to print to
- Select ‘Print’
- Select ‘OK’ when the ‘Document Sent’ notification appears
- Select ‘Back’ to return to the main menu
- Select ‘Release Codes’
- Release codes are required to claim your print job at the GoPrint PayStation