Connect Your Microsoft Xbox 360 to the UTC Network
- Open ‘My Xbox’
- Select ‘System Settings’
- Select ‘Network Settings’
- Select ‘Configure Network’
- Connect the console to the UTC network
- Select ‘Test Xbox Live Connection’
- Locate the device’s MAC address
- On a computer, open your preferred web browser to: http://portal.utc.edu/registration/gameLogin.jsp
- Enter your console’s MAC address
- Under the ‘UTC ID’ field, enter your UTC ID
- Under the ‘Password’ field, enter your UTC password
- Select the device type from the dropdown box
- Select ‘Submit’
“I do not know my MAC address”
- Open 'My Xbox' in the Xbox Dashboard
- Select 'System Settings'
- Select 'Network Settings'
- Select 'Configure Network'
- Verify that IP Settings are set to 'Automatic'
- Select 'Advanced Settings'
- Select 'Alternate MAC address'
- Your MAC address will be under the 'Wired MAC address' field