Connect Your Apple Computer to the UTC Network
- Open ‘System Preferences’
- Select ‘Network’
- Connect to the ‘UTC’ network (wired or wireless)
- Open your preferred web browser to: http://portal.utc.edu/registration/utcLogin.jsp
- Under the ‘UTC ID’ field, enter your UTC ID
- Under the ‘Password’ field, enter your UTC ID password
- Select ‘Download’
- After the download has completed, mount the ‘Bradford Persistent Agent.dmg’ file by double clicking it
- Run the ‘Bradford Persistent Agent.pkg’ file
- When Bradford prompts you for your UTC credentials, enter them.
- Once authenticated, Bradford will scan your computer. Allow the scan to finish.
- Once the scan is complete, Bradford will reconfigure the computer for network access. This process usually takes about 2 minutes