Bridge a Conference Call
To activate the UTC Telecommunications Conference Bridge, you must call Client Services to set up a time. If you do not set up a time, the conference call will not be possible.
These directions are for UTC Dterm E-series and I-series phones.
- Pick up the phone handset
- The conference controller dials ‘3990’ to establish the conference
- This must be done from a UTC phone
- Conference members dial ‘425-2399’ to join the conference
- Conference calls can have a maximum of 8 members
- Conference members can exit the conference call at any time by hanging up the phone
- The conference controller can lock out future additions to the conference call by dialing ‘0’
- The conference controller can end the conference call by dialing ‘#’