Report SharePoint Issues
The recommended browser for SharePoint is Internet Explorer with compatibility view enabled for 'utc.edu'. If you are using a different browser, please try using the recommended browser before reporting your issue. If your primary computer does not have Internet Explorer, contact the IT Solutions Center to request access to Windows VDI.
If your issue is that you do not have access to something, please reference this article: Request Change to SharePoint Access
- Open your preferred web browser to: Report SharePoint Issues
- Select 'That did not fix my issue'
- Select 'Next'
- Under the 'Username' field, enter your UTC ID (ex. abc123)
- Under the 'Password' field, enter your UTC password
- Select 'Log In'
- Under the 'SharePoint site URL' field, enter the URL of the SharePoint site you need access to (ex. spaces.utc.edu/sites/example)
- Under the 'Description of error' field, enter a detailed description of the error you are experiencing
- (optional, but recommended) Upload a snapshot of the error by selecting 'Choose File'
- Select 'Submit'
Once the form has been submitted, an IT support ticket will be entered in your name. You should receive an email confirmation within 10 minutes. You will receive another email when the request has been fulfilled or if any additional information is required.