Request UTC VPN Access
You must be a UTC faculty/staff member to request a VPN account. You also must have a valid reason for requesting VPN access.
- Open your preferred web browser to: https://helpdesk.utc.edu
- Under the ‘User ID’ field, enter your UTC ID (ex. abc123)
- Under the ‘Password’ field, enter your UTC password
- Select ‘Login’
- If this is your first time logging in, it may take 1 to 2 minutes to create your account.
- Under the ‘Summary’ field, enter 'VPN Access Request'
- Under the ‘Phone’ field, enter your phone number (ex. 423-425-4000)
- Under the ‘Description’ field, enter the following information:
- List of services you need to be able to access from off-campus that require VPN access
- Select 'Save'
Once the request has been fulfilled, an email will be sent to you with any additional information.
If you are looking for help setting up the VPN client, please reference the appropriate article by following this link: Connect your computer to the UTC VPN