MocsPrint Mobile Document Upload
- For answers to the most common questions, please refer to the MocsPrint Mobile FAQ.
- You can submit print jobs and documents from your personal laptop or computer anywhere in the world to MocsPrint Mobile without installing printers or drivers (as long as you are connected to the internet).
- Please see the MocsPrint Mobile App page for printing information regarding your smartphone or tablet. If you would rather not purchase the app for your smartphone or tablet, you can also use the document upload service from the links below.
Document Upload Steps:
- Locate a MocsPrint Mobile location from the list or map below.
- Click the link to open the document upload web site.
- Following the instructions on the document upload web site:
- select the printer
- enter your email address
- browse to your file
- click the green print button
- Make note of the 6 digit release code.
- Go to the MocsPrint Paystation.
- At the Paystation, look for your email address, or a button labeled "Claim Mobile". Click either one and enter your release code.
- Select your file, click Print, swipe your Mocs Card, and click Print again to confirm the charges and receive your job.
MocsPrint Mobile supports most document and image formats, and sometimes can "unofficially" support some files that aren't listed here. However, there are many thousands of different file formats and we cannot test all of them, so we only guarantee support for the file types listed here:
- Microsoft Word 2000-2013, XP
- Microsoft Word for Mac
- Microsoft Excel 2000-2013, XP
- Microsoft Excel for Mac
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000-2013, XP
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
- Microsoft Visio 2000-2013
- Apache OpenOffice Writer 2.x to 4.x
- Apache OpenOffice Calc 2.x to 4.x
- Apache OpenOffice Impress 2.x to 4.x
- Apache OpenOffice Draw 2.x to 4.x
- File types: PDF, PNG, BMP, JPEG, HTML, GIF, TIFF, RTF, ASCII Text, Unicode Text, HWP (Hancom Word Processor), Microsoft XPS, ZIP
If the file you would like to print is not one of the supported types, we recommended saving/exporting/printing it as a PDF. Most major programs allow you to save or export to a PDF file. If yours doesn't and you need a program to save files as PDF, try PDF Creator.
Click the location below to load the document upload web page
- UTC Library
- Library Ground Floor, 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, & 24/5 Area Black & White Printers
- Library 3rd Floor Black & White and Color Printer - Be sure to specifically select either of the 3rd floor printers from the document upload page.
- Davenport 228 - Physical Therapy
- EMCS 206 - Math Lab
- Fine Arts Center 307 - Music Lab
- Fletcher 111 - College of Business Lab
- Grote 316 - Chemistry Lab
- Holt 101, 205, & 399 - English Labs
- Holt Hall 302 & 349b - Psychology Labs
- Mac Gym 200 - Math Plaza
- Metro 109 - HHP Lab
- Metro 228 & 229 - Nursing Study Lounge and Lab
- Metro 255 - Communications Classroom
- Pfeiffer 306 - Political Science Lab
- UC Foundation Apartments - 2nd Floor Lab
- Walker Apartments - 3rd Floor Lab
If the MocsPrint location you would like to use is not listed, you can still install the print queue to your PC or Mac using the instructions on the knowledge base.
MocsPrint Mobile Campus Map
Use the map to find a MocsPrint Mobile printing location, then select the location
from the list above.
Look for the icon on the map and use the corresponding number to select that location above.
For answers to the most common questions, please refer to the MocsPrint Mobile FAQ.