The Information Security & Projects Office is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining UTC's Information Security Program. The goals of the Information Security Program are to:
- Provide guidance and recommendations for unified information security policies, processes and effective practices that reflect the goals of the university-wide Risk Management Framework.
- Preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability (C-I-A) of information and network/computing resources owned, maintained and/or administered by UTC.
- Achieve and sustain a higher level of campus-wide security awareness and educate the UTC community on effective information security practices.
- Assess information security risk and provide timely response to security events and incidents.
- Assist owners of information and system resources in developing and maintaining appropriate security plans and promote a continuous improvement cycle.