Manage your password and challenge questions
If you forget your password, challenge questions allow you to reset it without having to contact the help desk.
Manage them at https://iam.utc.edu.
Central Authentication Service
The Central Authentication Service (CAS) protects and provides access to UTC applications.
When you log in to some of UTC's newer web-based systems, you will see a new login form: Central Authentication Service (CAS). CAS allows single-sign-on which makes it easier for you to access applications such as Blackboard (UTC Learn) and Banner without having to log in repeatedly.
As UTC upgrades and rolls out new web-based systems, they will be authenticated via CAS whenever possible.
It is located at https://webauth.utc.edu.
Services using CAS:
- UTC Main Web Site: http://www.utc.edu
- UTC Blogs: http://blog.utc.edu
- UTC Learn: https://bb5.utc.edu
- Banner: https://ssb.utc.edu
- Mocs Mail+ email service hosted by Google Apps
- OrgSync for Student Activities and Groups: http://orgsync.utc.edu/home
- Student Health Services Medicat: https://utc.medicatconnect.com/index.aspx
- Housing and ResLife Staff Resources: https://resapps.utc.edu/
- Library Room Reservations: http://libreservations.utc.edu