We use the GoPrint GS-4 Print Solution in many locations on campus. As more course and research materials have become available online, the demand for printing has increased to the point where printing costs and waste need to be controlled. Members of the UTC community can use their Mocs Card to pay for printing on a per page basis.
Benefits of this system include:
Reduction of waste: The GoPrint system requires that users confirm each print job thus almost eliminating waste from accidental or unnecessary printouts.
$10 Print Credit: All UTC students are given $10 in PrintPoints on their Mocs Card. This credit is applied at the start of the Fall and Spring semesters and is valid through final exams. At the end of each semester, unused PrintPoints are purged. PrintPoints are only valid for MocsPrint, and have no other value. After you have used your PrintPoints, MocsPrint will deduct from your Campus Points when printing.
Please visit the Mocs Card website for more information regarding PrintPoints and billing, including how to check your balance and Mocs Card activity.
*NEW* MocsPrint Mobile has arrived:
You can now print from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to a MocsPrint Mobile enabled printer without installing printers or drivers. You can submit print jobs using the GoPrint Mobile app or the document upload web page. Download the GoPrint app from the Apple App store or Google Play.
MocsPrint Mobile - Click here to learn how to use MocsPrint Mobile, download the GoPrint Mobile app, locate mobile enabled print locations, and submit print jobs.
* MocsPrint Mobile enabled
- Lupton Library 1st and 2nd Floors *
- University Center 124 (Student Technology Center) *
- Collins Annex 103 & 105 (UTeach)
- Davenport 228 (Physical Therapy & Criminal Justice)
- EMCS 236 (GIS Lab)
- Fine Arts Center 307 (Music)
- Fine Arts Center 412 (Art)
- Fletcher Hall 111 * & 215 (College of Business)
- Frist 201, 202, 203, & 205 (Communications)
- Grote 316 (Chemistry)
- Guerry Center Brock Scholars Lab (Brock Scholars) *
- Holt 101, 205, & 399 (English)
- Holt 302 * & 349B (Psychology)
- Hunter 106 & 405 (Interior Design)
- Hunter 407 (Education)
- Math Plaza in MaClellan Gym 200 (Mathematics)
- Metro 229 (Nursing)
- Metro 255 (Communications)
- UC Foundation Apartments 2nd Floor Computer Lab (Housing) *
- Walker Apartments 3rd Floor Computer Lab (Housing) *