Administered by EyeMed Vision Care
Eligible employees may choose between the Basic Plan and the Extended Plan. Both plans offer the same services including,
- annual routine eye exam (once every calendar year)
- frames (once every two calendar years)
- eyeglass lenses (once every calendar year)
- contact lenses (once every calendar year)
- discount on Lasik/refractive surgery
What you pay depends upon the plan you select.
With the Basic Plan, you pay a discounted rate or the plan pays a fixed-dollar allowance
for services and materials. The Expanded Plan provides services with a combination
of copays, allowances and discounted rates.
Our network is the Select Network. You will receive the maximum benefit when visiting a provider in the Select Network. However, out-of-network benefits are also available.