Annual Transfer/Open Enrollment Period
The Annual Transfer/Open Enrollment Period for insurance benefits is October 1 through November 1. This is the only time of the year when participants can make changes in their insurance coverage. Changes in coverage become effective on January 1 and remain in effect through December 31, unless you have lose eligibility or experience a Life Qualifying Event.
View the 2015 Decision Guide for changes you may make during Annual Enrollment period of October 1 through November
1, 2014. Read Questions and Answers. Visit the Partners for Health website. Read the 2015 Partnership Promise.
During annual enrollment, participants can:
- Enroll in health insurance for yourself or your eligible dependents
- Change health options - switch between Partnership and Standard PPO (subject to eligibility)
- Transfer health insurance carriers - select either Blue Cross/Blue Shield or Cigna
- Cancel health coverage
- Enroll in, transfer, or cancel dental insurance
- Enroll in vision insurance - select Basic or Extended plan
- Cancel vision insurance
- Enroll in, change coverage, or cancel Optional Special Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Enroll in, change coverage, or cancel Optional Term Life
- Apply for Long Term Care Insurance through MedAmerica Insurance Company