Summer Intern Housing
Stay at UTC for the summer!
UTC Housing and Residence Life provides summer housing to students interning or working with local businesses from late May through July.
Summer Interns will be housed with UTC Summer School Students in Decosimo Apartments.
- Complete application
- Invoice will be emailed to you
- Mail in Money order, must be received 5 days prior to move in
- Receipt will be emailed once Money Order has been received
All interns will be housed in TBD Spring 2015. When possible, interns will be housing with other interns with the exception of summer school residents who also reside in this complex. If an intern is requesting to reside in an apartment alone, the intern must rent all four bedrooms in the apartment. All residents should expect to receive a roommate while residing in UTC Housing facilities unless the entire apartment is "bought out". Decosimo Apartments require swipe card access which will be given to you through a temporary access card unless you obtain a UTC ID.
- Private room
- Full size mattress
- Linens not provided
- Kitchens: stove, oven, fridge and microwave
- Handicap accessible rooms (available on request)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Staff available 24/7who are knowledgeable and familiar with UTC and the Chattanooga area
$26 per night/per person
Sunday, May 10th, 2015 - Friday, July 31st, 2015
Check-In & Check-Out
Check ins/outs are Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM EST. You may submit a request for weekends and afternoons to see if arrangements can be made in advance.
Summer parking information can be found at UTC Parking Services
* Parking is not included with housing fee.
Aquatics and Recreation Center
Interns may purchase a gym membership to the Aquatics and Recreation Center for an additional fee. For more information call 423-425-4213 or visit ARC
I understand that I am responsible for the temporary access card and the replacement of the card should I lose it. (Replacement cost is $20)
I understand that interns must abide by the Housing Contract and Student Handbook
I understand that I am responsible for the entire rent assessment for the dates I list in advance that I will reside in UTC Housing facilities ($26 person/night). Should I make the decision to vacate the housing prior to my planned check out date, I understand that no refund will be given.
I understand that if i wish to extend my stay longer than what was initially paid for I must notify the housing office and pay the additional fee 5 business days before my originally scheduled check out date.
Rent assessment for your entire stay is due in advance through a Money Order only. Payment must be received 5 business days prior to check in.
Please mail Money Order to:
UTC Housing & Residence Life
Attn. Summer Intern Housing
615 McCallie Avenue, Dept. 2202
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Carling Stepniak - Administrative Services Coordinator
- Complete the application below.
- UTC Housing will send you an invoice based on the dates noted on your application.
- Once payment (Money Order only) has been received UTC housing will confirm receipt through email and notify you of your assignment.
- UTC housing will submit a request on your behalf for an affiliate ID with UTC. This ID is needed to gain access to the UTC wireless internet and to purchase a UTC parking pass or gym membership at the Aquatics and Recreation Center.
By filling out the below form, the above terms are accepted for Accommodations and Responsibility; I consent to the use of electronic records and agree to all policies and procedures - as they apply to me - of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
An email will be sent to you confirming receipt of application and payment.