Camps and Conferences
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a great place to host your summer camp, conference or other special event!
- Conveniently located in Downtown Chattanooga
- Short walk to Chattanooga River Park, Bluff Arts District and other local attractions
- Economical summer guest housing in the Residence Halls & Apartments
- A variety of meeting and event rooms
- Full-service catering
UTC Housing and Residence Life offers economical guest housing in the on-campus residence halls and apartments each summer from June 1st - July 31st.
While the majority of summer guests do attend conferences, classes, or events held on campus, housing is also available for groups not affiliated with the University.
Rates vary by housing complex, $13-$23 per night/per person.
Community rooms located within each complex are available for $25 per day.
- Private and shared room options
- Full and Twin size mattresses
- Linens not provided
- Handicap accessible rooms (available on request)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Staff available 24/7who are knowledgeable and familiar with UTC and the Chattanooga area
June 1 - July 31, 2014
Parking, Dining and Meeting Facilities
The Department of Continuing Education provides meeting management services to the UTC campus groups and Chattanooga Community. For more information please contact Continuing Education
Rules and Regulations
We are now accepting housing reservations for the Summer of 2014.
Please complete the reservation form below to submit your housing request. Once your completed form has been received, will receive a reply email with confirmation and check-in information within a week (depending upon arrival date).
Please note, reservation requests are processed Monday through Friday, during normal business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Summer Housing at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga!
To request housing for your group please complete the forms below and email to Amy Beal
Amy Beal - Summer Camps and Conferences Coordinator
Office: (423) 425-2801
Fax: (423) 425-5354