Room Assignment Guide for Spring 2016
- Review Buildings & Rates
- North Campus Complexes South Campus Complexes
- Building preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- Roommate preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability.
- All students who live on campus are required to purchase a meal plan.
- Review the meal plan options by visiting Campus Dish before completing your application.
- Although meal plans are chosen through the housing website, please direct all meal plan questions to Meal Plan Services 423-425-5819
- In order to complete a housing application, you must be admitted to the university and have your UTC ID and Password.
- For assistance with your ID or password, please contact admissions at 423-425-4662.
- Please note it may take a day or two after being admitted to be able to log in to the system.
- All communication is through the STUDENT’S UTC email account!
- If you have questions you may call 423-425-4304 or email email@example.com from your UTC email account.
- We would also like to remind you how quickly our housing fills. It is important for you to complete your application and pay your $25 application fee early
APPLICATION AND APPLICATION FEE (available October 3, 2017)
- Log in to “Manage my Housing”
- Click “Manage My Housing” twice:
- Click “Apply for Housing”
- Complete the Spring 2016 Application
- Pay the $25 application fee (onetime, non-refundable fee) using a credit card, debit card, or pre-paid check card. If you have already paid the fee, you will not be directed to the payment screen.
- Assignments will be made based on application complete date (earliest date first).
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the spring semester, but every effort will be made to accommodate applicants and their preferences.
- Spring 2017 assignments will start in December. Please check your UTC email account for information on the following dates:
- Friday, December 2
- Friday, December 9
- December 19-23 *dates are subject to change
- Tuesday, January 3-5