Room Assignment Guide for Spring 2015
- Review Buildings & Rates
- North Campus South Campus
- Building preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- Roommate Preferences
- We are unable to accommodate roommate preferences at this time.
- Meal Plan
- All students who live on campus are required to purchase a meal plan.
- Review the meal plan options by visiting Dining Services before completing your application:
- Although meal plans are chosen through the housing website, please direct all meal plan questions to Meal Plan Services 423-425-5819
- UTC ID
- In order to complete a housing application you must be admitted to the university and have your UTC ID and Password.
- For assistance with your ID or password please contact admissions at 423-425-4662.
- Please note it may take a day or two after being admitted to be able to log in to the system.
- Communication between Housing and Students
- All communication is through the STUDENT’S UTC email account!
- If you have questions you may call 423-425-4304 or email email@example.com from your UTC email account.
- We would also like to remind you how quickly our housing fills. It is important for you to complete your application and pay your $25 application fee early
APPLICATION AND APPLICATION FEE (available October 1, 2014)
*Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the spring semester.
- Log in to Manage My Housing
- Select “Manage My Housing:
- Click Apply for Housing
2. Complete the Spring 2015 Application
- Pay the $25 application fee (onetime, non-refundable fee) using a credit card. If you have already paid the fee you will not be directed to the payment screen.
- Spring 2015 assignments will be made December 16-18th.
- Assignments will be made based on application complete date (earliest date first).
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the spring semester.
- Check your UTC email account for assignment information between December 16-18th.
- Once you have been assigned you will have 10 days to accept your contract.
- Follow the instructions below to accept your contract and room assignment.