Room Assignment Guide for Spring 2014
- Review Complexes and Rates
- Building preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
2. Roommate Preferences
- We are not able to accommodate roommate preferences for spring applications.
3. Meal Plan
- All students who live on campus are required to purchase a meal plan.
- Review the meal plan options : Campus Dish Although meal plans are chosen through the housing website, please direct all meal plan questions to the Mocs Card Office at (423) 425-4109.
4. UTC ID
- In order to complete a housing application you must be admitted to the university and have your UTC ID and Password.
- Your UTC ID consists of three letters then three numbers (abc123)
- For assistance with your ID or password please contact admissions at 423-425-4662.
- Please note it may take a day or two after being admitted to be able to log in to the system. Additionally, if you have recently changed or set up your password in My Mocs Net please allow one day before attempting to log in to our system.
5. Communication between Housing and Students
- All communication is through the STUDENT’S UTC email account!
- If you have questions you may call 423-425-4304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your UTC email account.
- We would like to remind you how quickly our housing fills. It is important for you
to apply for housing as soon as you are accepted into the University.
APPLICATION AND APPLICATION FEE
*Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the spring semester.
On November 1st click the APPLY FOR HOUSING button at the bottom of the page:
1. Complete Application
- Click "Click here to log in"
- Enter your UTC ID and password
- Under the application tab click “Apply Now”
- Select Spring 2014 Application
- Enter your building preferences
- Select a meal plan
2. Pay the $25 Application Fee (onetime, non-refundable fee)
- Under the Make Payment Tab, pay the $25 application fee
- Acceptable forms of payment: Credit Card – Visa or MasterCard, paid through manage my housing
- If you are unsure that your payment has been submitted click the “Receipts” tab under Make Payments. If you see your receipt the payment was submitted correctly. If you do not have a receipt please resubmit your payment.
- Spring 2014 assignments will be made December 16-19th.
- Assignments will be made based on application complete date (earliest date first).
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the spring semester.
- Check your UTC email account for assignment confirmation on December 19th, 2013.
- Please note that the university is closed for the holidays, December 23 – 27 and January 1st.
Application Opens at 9:00am EST on November 1, 2013
The Housing office is open Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST for assistance.