August 15, 2013 8:00am - 4:00pm
Parents and Incoming Freshmen, we want to make this move in time as easy as possible. Here are some important things to know about Operation Move-In:
- There will be 20 minute time frames for you to pull into the lot (closest to your residence hall) and unload your belongings. You will then be directed to park in our overflow parking
- You must have your UTC ID to check in to the residence hall. If you do not have this, please go to the UC to have this made before you come to your complex.
- If you have been assigned to the Chattanooga Choo Choo (Overflow Housing), please report there for move - in
- Please do not park where there are "No UTC Parking" signs
- Please be aware that some roads will be blocked off and that any two hour parking areas (street parking) belongs to the city and not UTC. They will give tickets.
- There will be volunteers for any questions
- There will be move-in carts available for rental
- The University Center and Crossroads will be open for lunch
- Make sure you are prepared with toilet paper, paper towel, etc.
- Freshmen, you are REQUIRED to attend the Freshmen Year Reading Experience Day on Friday, August 16th at 9:00am
- All residents are REQUIRED to attend First Section Meeting at 5:00pm in their complex (See Resident Assistant for details)