Images and Floor Plans
(Click thumbs to enlarge)
*additional photos can be found on our Facebook page - UTC HOUSING AND RESIDENCE LIFE
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Guerry Apartments, Room (#)
815 University Street
Chattanooga, TN 37403-7111
- 2 bedrooms 1 bath for 4 residents (2 residents will share 1 bedroom, beds are NOT
- Bedrooms are not uniform in size - some are smaller or larger than others, even within the same apartment.
- 3 bedrooms 2 baths for 4 residents
- (Please be aware that the three bedrooms have a unique room configuration. Bedroom A is a shared room consisting of two residents sharing a bedroom with two twin beds and an attached full bath within the room. Residents of bedroom B & C will each have private rooms with full size beds and will share a bathroom within the apartment. There will be different rates for the residents in the A bedroom than the residents in the B bedroom.)
Room Number Descriptions
- GUE 1234A1: Guerry, 1 is the building number, 2 is the floor level, 34 is the apartment number, A1 is the room number/bed space
- GUE 1234B: Guerry, 1 is the building number, 2 is the floor level, 34 is the apartment number, B is the room number/bed space
- Rooms ending in XX01 or XX15 have two rooms: "A" is shared with twin beds (storage underneath) and "B" is a single room with a full bed.
- Rooms ending in XX02 or XX16 have three rooms: "A" room is shared with twin beds (storage underneath), and "B" and "C" are single rooms with a full bed
- Rooms ending in XX03 - XX14 have two rooms: "A" is shared with twin beds (storage underneath) and "B" is shared with twin beds (storage underneath)
- If your Room Assignment ends with a number you are in a shared room. If your room assignment ends in a letter you are in a private room
- Rooms 1002-1016 have exterior entrances
- Shared spaces have 2 twin beds (beds are not bunked).
- Location: Douglas Street between University Street and MLK Blvd
- Street Address: 805 University Street
- Bed Spaces: 214
- Residents: Freshmen Only
- Mailboxes at Stacy Town Center
- Trash: dumpster behind building
- Bike racks and picnic tables available outside
- Stairs Only
- Wireless Available
- Card access entry
- Kitchen: Equipped with stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Counter with stools
- Living Room: couch, chair and table
- Bathroom: shower, tub, sink and toilet
- Bedroom: 2 twin beds (39" x 75"), closet with full length mirror inside door, 5 drawer dresser, 2 portable desks and chairs
- Washer and Dryer inside each apartment
- Cable in living room and bedrooms
- Ceiling fan in living room and bedrooms
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning, fire sprinklers and alarm
- Telephone (local calls only)
Room and Window Dimensions:
- 4 bedroom - bedroom 11 X 12, kitchen 12 X 9, living room 14 X 15
- 3 bedroom - bedroom A 13’6” X 13’6”, bedroom B&C 11 X 11’6”, kitchen 10 X 14, living room 12 X 14
- 2 bedroom - Guerry Apartments - bedrooms 13’6” X 13’6”, kitchen 8 X 14, living room 13’6” X 14
- Living Room Window - W 81" / L 70"
- Bedroom Window - W 28" / L 70"
* As with all our apartments the living room, kitchen, and common areas are shared
by all residents.
***ADA rooms available upon request, please contact the Disability Resource Center for assistance at (423) 425-4006 (V/TTY).