Section Menu

HHP Departmental Overrides


If you need to request an override (closed-class, pre-requisite, co-requisite or classification) for any HHP or NUTR class, this must be done directly with the course instructor. You may contact the course instructor by email, phone, or stopping by his/her office.


Already requested an override and want to see if it's been processed?

  • Log into your MyMocsNet account
  • Click the Academics Tab
  • Scroll down, click Registration Status
  • This will show all overrides that have been processed for the given term and if you have any outstanding holds which need to be taken care of prior to your registration.