Section Menu

Travel Award Forms

The two forms, listed below, that are important when applying for travel awards:

Before Travel

                  *Failure to submit this form with application will result in the application
                   being removed from consideration

  • If awarded money, you MUST fill out and turn in the Travel request form

    (T-18 form) before you travel.

After Travel

This form must be typed and have the proper signatures before approval.

  • All receipts must be turned in with the completed T-6 form.

    *An important note about receipts: hotel receipts must have recipients
    name on them, meal receipts must be itemized, mileage forms must be
    completed if pertinent, and be sure to save any invoices for items
    purchased for travel research