General Education Certification forms
Submit the appropriate forms for your class sections for the category(ies) you wish to have your course certified.
A separate form is is required for each section/CRN unless the course is coordinated and has a common syllabus and assessments across all sections. If available, sample assignments (3-5, planned or completed [student work]) should also be submitted. Past syllabi will be pulled from institutional files and DO NOT need to be submitted unless this is a new course.
Courses can qualify in more than one category/subcategory. (See a sample certification submission for three categories.)
The following forms are protected MS Word files with fields. The fields will expand based on the amount of text entered. These forms should just be used for planning purpose as the requests must be submitted online through Sharepoint.
- Rhetoric & Writing Certification Form
- The Fine Arts & Humanities (with ALL subcategory forms)
- Natural Sciences Certification Form
- Behavioral & Social Sciences Certification Form
- Mathematics Certification Form
- Statistics Certification Form
- Non-Western Culture Certification Form