2014 General Education Certification forms
Submit the appropriate forms for your class sections for the category(ies) you wish to have your course certified.
A separate document is required for each section/CRN unless the course is coordinated and has a common syllabus and assessments across all sections. If available, sample assignments (3-5, planned or completed [student work]) should also be submitted. Past syllabi will be pulled from institutional files and DO NOT need to be submitted, unless this is a new course.
Courses can qualify in more than one category/subcategory. (See a sample certification submission for three categories.)
The following forms are protected MS Word files with fields. The fields will expand based on the amount of text entered.
- Rhetoric & Writing Certification Form
- The Fine Arts & Humanities (with ALL subcategory forms)
- Natural Sciences Certification Form
- Behavioral & Social Sciences Certification Form
- Mathematics Certification Form
- Statistics Certification Form
- Non-Western Culture Certification Form