Section Menu

Veterans and Military Students

U.S. military veterans should follow the same process as other undergraduate and graduate student applicants.  You must certify your veteran status with the UTC Records Office.  

If you have questions about financial aid, please contact the UTC Office of Financial Aid and ask to speak to Amber Beason our Special Programs Coordinator at 423-425-4677 or  


Other Helpful Resources: