Section Menu

Consortium Agreements

Students may choose to take classes at another institution and still receive their aid from UTC.  In order to be eligible to receive aid under a consortium agreement, the student must be currently admitted and a degree seeking student and eligible for aid at the home institution (UTC) and be enrolled as a transient student at the host institution.  Please be aware that not all schools will recognize a consortium agreement, and it is the student’s responsibility to determine if this is the case.

For Outgoing Students:

Complete Section A of the Concurrent Enrollment Form.  All information must be provided in order for your courses to be approved.  Please list course numbers, not course registration numbers.  Submit the completed form to the UTC Records Office.  Once completed, the form will be returned to the student, and it is the student’s responsibility to deliver the form to the host institution.  Once the form has been completed by the host institution, it will be returned to the UTC Financial Aid Office for processing.

Please note, to be reviewed for financial aid eligibility under a consortium agreement, you must begin this process 3-4 weeks prior to the beginning of the term.  Completed documents must be received no later than the last day of term.