Forms and Committee Documents
Forms and documents related to Faculty Senate, Faculty Senate committees and the Provost's office are available on this site. They are organized alphabetically by committee. Some of the forms are in .pdf format (requiring Adobe Reader) and some are .doc format (requiring Microsoft Word). If you have a form that needs to be posted, please forward it to the Faculty Senate Secretary.
- Athletics Committee
- Sports Schedule Form (for athletic coaches)
- Curriculum Committee - Proposals located on the Records Office Web site.
- Deadline: varies, see guidelines
- Proposal Guidelines (undergraduate) - updated 11/17/2016 - Please note, Sharepoint has not been updated to fit the new guidelines. In the new guidelines, the red text indicates what form to use in the current (old) Sharepoint.
- All curriculum changes that require a change to a program check sheet and/or a clear path (4-year plan) must have the current and revised check sheet and/or clear path attached.
- For a new course that is also to be certified for General Education, faculty are encouraged to move the proposal simultaneously through both committees.
- Updated ADA statement
- Departmental Honors
- Faculty Grants
- General Education Forms - Located on the General Education Web page.
- For a new course, faculty are encouraged to move the proposal through the Curriculum and General Education Committees, simultaneously.