Welcome to the Office of Enrollment Services!
A strong emphasis on data-driven decisions coupled with a student-centric philosophy provides the Office of Enrollment Services the opportunity to serve the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and the greater community. We support the University's mission in all of our undertaking and we are guided by the philosophy that students' needs come first. We fully integrate all functional offices/services into a holistic approach allowing for greater deliverables of services and outcomes.
The Office of Enrollment Services is the umbrella for many mission critical areas that are committed to providing exceptional service while exhibiting accuracy and efficiency in our work, maintaining integrity, professionalism and respect.
- The Banner Systems Support Services Office provides functional and technical assistance, behind the scenes, to create strategic partnerships between offices on the UTC campus to better serve our student population.
- The Center for Advisement and Student Success academically advises freshmen and students who have not declared a major.
- The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office strives to remove financial barriers for UTC students by providing students and their families with financial aid and scholarship award packages including federal, state, and institutional aid.
- The Mocs One Center is comprised of services provided by the Bursar's, Financial Aid and Records Offices.
- The New Student and Family Programs Office provides a resource to connect all entering undergraduate students and their parents or guardians with UTC services and campus resources.
- The Records Office assists students in registering for appropriate courses and maintaining the student’s academic records, while also working with faculty and staff across the university in areas of advising, course offerings, and curriculum maintenance.
- The Undergraduate Admissions Office works diligently to attract the best and brightest of new freshmen and transfer students from other institutions to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.