Welcome to the Office of Enrollment Services!
A strong emphasis on data-driven decisions coupled with a student-centric philosophy provides the Office of Enrollment Services the opportunity to serve the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and the greater community. We support the University's mission in all of our undertaking and we are guided by the philosophy that students' needs come first. We fully integrate all functional offices/services into a holistic approach allowing for greater deliverables of services and outcomes.
The Office of Enrollment Services is the umbrella for many mission critical areas that are committed to providing exceptional service while exhibiting accuracy and efficiency in our work, maintaining integrity, professionalism and respect.
- The Banner Systems Support Services Office provides functional and technical assistance, behind the scenes, to create strategic partnerships between offices on the UTC campus to better serve our student population.
- The Center for Advisement and Student Success academically advises freshmen and students who have not declared a major and provides programs and services to promote student success.
- The Continuing Education Office promotes programs and services to the campus and community such as: Personal/Professional Development, Non-credit Online Learning, Dual Enrollment, Continuing Education Unit's (CEU's), Meeting Management, and Elder Scholars.
- The Financial Aid Office strives to remove financial barriers for UTC students by providing students and their families with financial aid award packages including federal, state, and institutional aid.
- The New Student and Family Programs Office provides a resource to connect all entering undergraduate students and their parents or guardians with UTC services and campus resources.
- The International Programs & National Student Exchange Office promotes national and global learning while overseeing all international programs for faculty, staff, and students.
- The Records Office assists students in registering for appropriate courses and maintaining the student’s academic records, while also working with faculty and staff across the university in areas of advising, course offerings, and curriculum maintenance.
- The Scholarship Office works to match well qualified students to donor scholarship funds and connect UTC students to outside scholarship resources.
- The Undergraduate Admissions office works diligently to attract the best and brightest of new freshmen and transfer students from other institutions to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.