We've collected a number of useful materials and resources, ranging from the mundane-but-necessary (like program checksheets) to the fascinating (like online indices of English studies). We invite you to explore them.
For Students and Advisors
- UTC Graduate and Undergraduate Catalogs (From the Office of Records and Registration)
- UTC Student Handbook (From the Office of Student Development)
- UTC Writing and Communication Center (A free resource for all UTC student writers)
- English Composition Program
- You can find more eloquent and helpful advice at these sites:
- You might also be interested in a list of famous English Majors
Scholarly References and Resources
- Calls for Papers [University of Pennsylvania] — a wide-ranging, up-to-date list of invitations to submit scholarship in English and American literature and culture.
- Literary Resources on the Net [Jack Lynch, Rutgers University] — a comprehensive index of internet-based literary resources.
- "Voice of the Shuttle" [Alan Liu, University of California-Santa Barbara] — a comprehensive index of internet-based literary resources.
- Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC)
- The Modern Language Association (MLA)
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE)
- The South Atlantic Modern Language Association (SAMLA)
- Sequoya Review — UTC's Literary and Arts Magazine
- English Internship — Opportunities for students to hone their writing and/or editing skills and acquire professional experience