General Advanced Degree Studies
Seeking a graduate degree? The GRE revised General Test measures critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study. The GRE is required for a large variety of master’s degree and doctoral degree programs. Master’s in Education (ME), Social Work (MSW), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Business, and Public Administration programs often require or accept the GRE exam.
UTC Test Prep is here to help you learn about the GRE® revised General Test and give you the skills and tools you need to maximize your potential. Our comprehensive program covers each of the three main sections of the GRE® revised General Test: analytical writing, verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning. We will walk you through each section and prepare you for all of the question types you are likely to encounter on the GRE®.
What is the GRE®?
The GRE® revised General Test is now the standard format of the GRE®. As of August 1, 2011, the GRE® revised General Test replaced the GRE® General Test. The test may also be referred to as the “GRE®” or “GRE® General.”
Check with the programs you are considering to find out whether or not they require or accept the GRE®.
Who should take the UTC GRE® Test Prep class?
The UTC GRE® Prep class is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree in a wide range of fields within the next five years. This course is designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE®. Fields of study that typically require or accept the GRE® include education, medicine, social work, public administration and business. Many M.B.A. programs now accept the GRE®.
Why take the UTC GRE® Test Prep class?
- Expert instructors: Our highly trained instructors are here for you. Our experienced instructors understand the GRE® and care about helping you achieve your goals.
- Proven strategies: Our GRE® program was developed by test prep experts who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success on standardized exams.
- Superior materials: The GRE® Prep Course includes The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test, the most recent publication from ETS, the official GRE® provider. You also receive the GRE® Student Workbook, designed to supplement your classroom lessons, and Powerprep II software on CD-ROM, including a complete computer-based GRE® practice exam.
- Convenient schedule options: Test Prep classroom programs are conveniently held on UTC's campus in downtown Chattanooga. Our Live Online class offers you the opportunity to take the class from anywhere at any time.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.