Awarded outside the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga to Engineering Students
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of East Tennessee Scholarship Application Form
(up to $3,000/year for Construction Management students)
- AGC of East Tennessee website
- Scholarships available through the College of Engineering and Computer Science The scholarship application process will begin on January 31, 2013.
- Scholarship application
- All applications must be typed and signed and cannot be faxed or emailed
- January 31 fliers will be posted and emails sent to all students announcing 2013-2014 academic year scholarship schedule and qualifications
- February 15 Scholarship applications, unofficial transcripts typed and signed and due to Dean's office by 5pm. NO EXCEPTIONS. No fax or emailed applications are accepted.
- Week of February 18th Scholarship Committee meets to determine scholarship awards
- Students will be notified by email by March 2013 of their award
- Acceptance letters and thank you notes to donors will be due April 15, 2012
- Fall 2013 scholarships are posted by June 30 2013 and Spring 2014 scholarships are posted by early January 2014 by the scholarship office.
Any questions concerning scholarships and the CECS scholarship processes should be directed to Ms. Joy Cruz, CECS Scholarship Coordinator, 425-2256