BS ETM: Engineering Technology Management Student Advisement
- Students need to check the Student Information under My MocsNet to see their assigned advisor
- If they don't have an assigned advisor, they need to contact the Department Head
- Students are expected to communicate with their advisor on a regular basis (at least twice per semester)
- Students need to check their My Mocs Degree and academic transcript to see their pending requirements
- Students are required to come to one of the group advisement sessions with the departmental faculty that is scheduled several times during the early registration period to get their PIN numbers, which will be different every semester, and register for the upcoming semester
- Students should follow up with their academic advisor to handle their petition(s), graduation application, other required forms, etc.