Recent Job and Internship Postings for Electrical Engineering Students and Recent Graduates
Black & Veatch
Black & Veatch seeking a May 2016 graduate - Electrical engineer candidates.
Apply online – visit BV.com/campus and visit job number:
Electrical Engineer 1 - 24949BR
Electrical Engineering Intern – Collider, Inc.
Collider, Inc. develops for sale next-generation 3D printers for the industrial sector. As part of our small team, interns will gain a wide variety of engineering and professional experiences. Engineering Interns will be a part of our exciting research and development effort, and will have a significant impact on our new product development efforts. Collider’s offices are located at the BDC on the North Shore in Chattanooga, TN.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing engineering design, documentation and testing under the guidance of the lead engineer as part of a project team.
- Assist in fabrication and assembly of machine prototypes, test equipment and pilot customer units.
- Maintain clear records of work performed, including test reports, design reports, design reviews and test plans.
- Maintain a clean and professional office and work environment.
- Must be at least a junior with gpa of 3.0 or above
- Be an Electrical Engineering student
- Desired coursework or real world experience includes: Microcontroller programming, FPGA VLSI programming, Analog circuit design, Digital Circuit design, PCB layout, fundamentals of DC motor, DC stepper motor and Servo control, Digital communications system e.g. TTL serial, i2c, spi, RS-232. Knowledge of opto-electronic systems a plus.
Interns will need to work 20 hours per week and the pay is $12.00 hour.
Interested applicants should email their resume to Matt Barron at email@example.com before February 15, 2016.
Sargent and Lundy
Electrical Engineer - New Engineering Grad - Power and Energy Systems
Tennessee Valley Authority
Spring 2016 Internship Opportunity